Monday, June 24, 2013

Meera wants to compete with Priyanka Chopra

Meera 


Pakistani actress Meera, after so many scandals and conspiracies is now up with another wish of competing with top Indian actress Priyanka Chopra.

Meera made her debut in Bollywood with movie ‘Nazar’ which wasn’t up to the mark. Now, Meera says that she believes in competition and that she wants to compete with top actress Priyanka Chopra in Bollywood industry.
While talking with Indo-Asian News Service, Meera said,
“I hope I get to do many more good films and I want to compete with A-list actresses in Bollywood. I want to compete with Priyanka Chopra and I would also like to share the screen space with her. This will give me an opportunity to prove myself and the audience can see the other side of me.” Meera recently signed a psychological thriller ‘Bhadaas’. The movie has been produced by Ajay Yadav and the filming will start on July 8 of this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment